Looking for some ideas for your small business to find more customers?
Here are seven ways to find more customers with online marketing
- Start a business blog and write about your products, services and staff
- Start collecting email addresses via your website to build an email marketing database that you can use to send out targeted offers
- Use social media on a regular basis
- Join an online business forum and give away some free advice – over time you will build a reputation as an expert and attract potential customers
- Setup an Ecommerce online store to sell your products 24/7 and grow your potential market reach
- Create a landing page with a special offer on your business website. Give the link to family, friends and existing customers so they can share the offer along with a personal recommendation, which dramatically increases the chance of a sale
- Make sure your website can be found on Google. Try searching for your own business at least once a month as results will often change from week to week. If you can’t easily find your business or your website has dropped away to page 2 or deeper in search results, then consider a professional Search Engine Optimisation service.
By doing some or all of these simple online marketing steps you will be well on your way to gaining new customers.